Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ENGLISH

                                      Master Takes His Ass
I knew he'd be home soon, my Master. Although he didn't likefor me to call him that. He said he didn't need the title to be incharge. He was right; he didn't. One look, one raised eyebrowwhen I'd done something to displease him and I was quicklyreminded of who I belonged to.When I heard his truck pull in, I ran to the kitchen to mix hima drink and then, smoothing my clothes, I went to the door togreet him. He looked so tired after work but his eyes lit up asthey traveled over the outfit he'd picked out for me that morning.It was a purple tank top from our favorite restaurant that wastretched tightly over my 42DD tits and a black micro mini skirt barely hiding my ample ass from view.He leaned over, entwining his fingers in my hair and kissed me deeply. His kiss always made my body ache with yearning."How's my puppy this evening?" he asked.
"Better now," I responded as he stripped off his uniform and donned his usual shorts and t shirt. "Good," he replied. "Bring my drink to the bedroom please. I've been wanting to fuck you all day and I'm tired of aiting."
I scurried to get his drink, my heart pounding in anticipation. I could feel the wetness between my legs begin to grow. As I handed him his drink he reached out and grabbed me with his other hand as he sat it down.
"Come here my little slut", he said, sliding his hand under my shirt and pulling on my nipple. As I groaned at the combination of pain and pleasure he laughed, knowing that was only the beginning. "Have you been playing with yourself all day like I told you too?" he asked. "Yes sir" "And are your panties soaked?"
"Yes sir"
"Good. Take them off and hand them to me puppy." Trembling I took them off, the black silk darkened and sticky from my juices. "Mmm", he said, bringing them to his nose. You smell so sweet." Pushing me down on the bed he shoved the panties into my mouth, gagging me with them. "Those will stay there until I'm ready. I may put that mouth to better use. I haven't decided yet." My eyes widened as he pulled the rest of my clothes off, running his finger along my slit and dipping it into my pussy. Pulling it out he held my eyes as he brought it to his mouth and licked it clean. wanted to run my hands through his red hair and pull him in for a kiss, tasting my juices on his lips...but I didn't dare. Master began to suck on my tits; pulling and biting, stretchingthem beyond what I thought I could bear. His fingers found my slit again and began to finger fuck me. First one, then two and three fingers rhythmically thrusting in and out of my hot pussy. I needed to cum so bad and began to moan around my gag."Oh no puppy. You can't cum yet. I have plans for you tonight. Do you know what they are?"I shook my head no; frantically trying to thrust up and meet his fingers. In one swift motion he turned me over and slapped my ass, hard. There was fire in his eyes at my disobedience in trying to cum
without permission. "I said NO slut, not yet!" He began to spread my juices from my pussy back to my tiny asshole, rubbing and stroking. Then very slowly he eased one finger into my  ass...as he whispered, "Tonight it's mine. I won't be take no for an answer either. I've been patient with you puppy. But I want MY ass."
With that he squirted lube all around my puckered rosebud and slid a second finger in. I began to whimper, knowing what was coming. We had talked about this but I had kept putting it off...I wanted to...for
him...but it hurt so much. He pulled his fingers out and said, "Now spread your ass cheeks for me baby. Be a good girl for Daddy and try to relax." I reached back and did as I was told; trembling with fear and excitement. I could feel his cock at the entrance and as he began to push in I started to cry. I could feel the stretching and burning of my asshole trying to accommodate my Master. He continued to force his way in as he stroked my clit. Confusing my body, pleasure and pain taking me to the brink the way only he could.
Just when I thought I couldn't stand another second he broke through the barrier and buried himself in my ass...HIS ass. He stayed perfectly still, giving me time to get used to the sensation of fullness as he played with my pussy. "Oh sweet one, you feel so good; so tight and perfect. Just like I knew you
would." Slowly he began to move in and out of my ass, increasing his speed until he was fucking me so hard my body was sliding forward with each movement. I could feel the pressure and incredible fullness and as he
thrust his fingers into me as well I began to cum, harder than I ever thought possible. Like a madwoman, I began to push myself harder onto his cock and then his fingers, trying to bury him further inside me as he shouted for me to cum for him, NOW.
As my ass began to clench around his hard cock Master could no longer hold back. His cock began to pulse as he filled my ass with his cum; finally, reluctantly pulling out when he began to soften. Then he watched as my ass began to close and cum slid out onto the bed. Smiling he said, "Mmm...that was incredible my little puppy slut..and I hope you enjoyed it because I plan on taking you that way often."

1 comment:

  1. i am kashif from karachi- gulshan e iqbal--- mujhe chikni chikni choot wali girls or anti pasand he .. chikni choot wali girls ki choot ke dane ko choos choos kar pani nikal deta hon..boht maza ata he- karachi ki anti or girls agar apni choot ka maza hi maza chahti hon to jaldi rabta karen .massage..malish...suckin..fucking..sex..sirf choot ka maza lene ke liye rabta kare falto nahi razdari shart he .. sms kare..03122152378 .. yasirg84@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete